BTS V: More Google Results than Justin Bieber, Madonna, LOTR?


I was searching articles about BTS on Google and since I live in LATAM, all the results I got were in Spanish, so I was a little bothered cause I wanted them to be in English to practice. Looking to a way to change the language I noticed the number of search results I was getting. 
It was something I never put attention to, so I was surprised to notice BTS V was the member of BTS with the most results in Google Spanish (can't tell if it's the same in English). 
I was curious, so I started checking random celebrities and I was so shocked to see V has more results than Justin Bieber, Madonna, Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez and even The Lord of The Rings! (I know that's not a celebrity but I was curious) I honestly don't know what it means, but it was something fun to know, so why not share it with you all?
Let's take a lot at this! 


BTS V: 260M results
Taehyung: 63M results



Justin Bieber: 257M results





Madonna: 241M results



Kim Kardashian: 244M results



Selena Gomez: 206M results



The Lord of the Rings: 225M results



Among BTS, Jimin and Jungkook were the members with the most results after V

Jimin: 77M results
BTS Jimin: 76M results



Jungkook: 67M results
BTS Jungkook: 63M results




Now let's watch Singularity!